Training and Development Consultants
Canberra ACT, Sydney NSW, Brisbane QLD & Melbourne VIC
Darren Carr, General Manager [email protected]
Opportunities exist for experienced learning and development consultants in several locations around Australia. You’ll have the following:
- Ex-Defence background or transferable experience from other industries
- Defence Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Advanced Certificate in Vocational Training Systems or equivalent
- Diploma of Educational Technology or equivalent
- Publication Authoring experience
- Learning and Development – (Analysis, Design, Development and Evaluation experience).
- Systems Approach to Defence Learning (SADL), Defence Training Model (DTM) Experience
- Experience developing Training Implementation Plans (TIPs) and Training Management Packages (TMPs)
- Experience with development of PC-based instructional material
Negotiable depending on experience.
Join one of Australia’s leading providers in training support analysis, instructional design and instructional technology.
We undertake a variety of work for Defence, other government bodies and research organisations in:
- Analysis and Design of Training Support
- Simulation System Training Needs Analysis
- Instructional Design and Development
- Training Program Evaluation
You will have the opportunity to contribute to major and minor programs on a flexible basis including full-time, part-time, casual or sub-contract arrangements.